Saturday, March 5, 2011

okay...

So I'm done with the "working out" entries. At least for now. I mean, 1- I haven't been working out. This has been the week from hell, and this semester doesn't look like it's gonna lighten up. 2- No one's commenting or encouraging me or anything, and that is kinda the point of it, so, forget it. I'll just write when/ what I feel like writing.

Which, right now is... THANK GOD FOR THIS WEEKEND! I've been busting my ass writing a paper all week. One which I, very stupidly, put off until the last minute. These days, I feel so overwhelmed with school, I guess I just put things out of my mind and try to deal with what's in front of me (which is a lot in itself). But that means that these things sneak up on me, and that is very very incredibly and potentially academically fatally awful. lol. (I dunno if that was the correct way to put those words together, but hopefully you understand what I mean.) So, I don't really know the best way to fix that, but I'm just going to try and tackle everything as early as possible. It's difficult though when I finally get some time to myself to sit and relax, to spend it doing hw. Such is, sadly, the life of a full time college student, though. I wish I didn't have to be full time for my scholarship. Or I wish that the school system understood that full time for a music student is far worse than the normal full time. I mean, choir is like an hour credit course, but we meet every single day and have rehearsals and concerts outside of it, and if we're a good choir, then that takes us working on our part outside of class as well. Then there's Private Voice which, I've got a recital to give this semester, so hopefully that explains why I'm going so insane. I'm really beginning to wonder if I am physically and mentally capable of doing all the things I need to do this semester. And I don't think having a recital adds any official hours to my course-work... which is insane. I could go on all day, but to sum up, how the hell does anybody do this?? I fell like my life has to be on hold until I graduate, but oh wait, IT CAN'T. I still have family commitments, financial issues, and a million other struggles to deal with.

Sigh, I dunno... but here I go to try. Thanks, to those of you who actually do read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment