Tuesday, February 22, 2011

working out- weeks 2 & 3

Okay, so, obviously, I've missed a week of writing in here, and surprise, surprise... I haven't been working out either. I have a pretty good excuse in that I've been sick and still have had to balance that with school and work. However, like I said before, it's still an excuse. I'm just going to try to pick myself up again and get motivated again... as soon as I can.

I am still sick, though on the mend. I went to the doctor yesterday and am taking a million things to try and get over this ASAP. I have another choir concert this week. Last week was our "Pops" Concert to raise money for Vienna, and this week is the Rutter Requiem with a local church choir. My primary concern is school, with a paper due next week and a recital to prepare for, and hopefully being able to sing for this concert on Friday. Working out will have to take a backseat as I work at those things first.

No comments:

Post a Comment