Thursday, August 5, 2010

Comedians

Chelsea Handler rocks my socks.

Ya gotta have respect for Comedians, because they aren't afraid to say whatever the hell they want. Lawsuits don't scare these people, and I love that, 'cause pretty much everyone else in the public view has to be so overly careful what they say all the time. Ya know what, if we can't make fun of ourselves, then we are living some sad little lives. It's time to relax, stop jumping down everyone's throat if they say something that offends you, and just flat out try harder to get along. I know that people are rude sometimes, but stop and wonder if you're not just being overly sensitive. And either way, sometimes it's better just to let it go. Often, people who say things like this, don't really mean it anyway. Something in their head may have come out the wrong way, or maybe they're just not thinking and repeating something they've heard recently. I know I do that sometimes, as stupid as it is, and I always feel like a jackass afterwards. The point is, people make mistakes, even in everyday conversations. Relax, take a breath, and maybe we'll all get along a little easier, and maybe even have some fun while we're at it.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes regret saying too much, but other times, I wish I could tell people what I really think!

    ReplyDelete